The Quest To Increase My Sexiness Quotient


As a man who aspires to be good looking, I follow the men's fashion scene so that I can know what the hot trends are among the people who are way more good looking than me.  That is why I read magazines such as Esquire and GQ.  Through these publications I not only learn what clothes these publications think women find attractive, but also what kind of alcohol, cars, furniture, and even television shows will just make a woman swoon, according to them.  I don't have the nearly infinite amount of money necessary in order to pull off the kind of look that is promoted as sexy by these publications, so I am looking to diversify my fashion intake.  I am actively looking around the internet for ways to improve my general sexiness quotient while also staying within my modest budget.

The Fashion Tip You Should Take From Mindy Kaling


I don't think this would help me.  I don't think the kind of women I want attracted to me would appreciate it if I wore a just-above-the-knee shift dress, whatever that is.  Sigh.  And so, my quest to become sexy continues.

No comments: