Death From The Last Guardian 1979


For years, fans have been waiting for news about this most treasured of projects.  There have been rumors going around about this project and the team behind it.  Some have said that the team has broken up.  Some have said that the project has been abandoned.  Some have refuted these claims.  Some have even said that this project, and the team behind it, is alive and well.  Like many fans, I have been following news of this project and this team very closely, and news that I received this week served as both a welcome update and something that I can scarcely believe.  But I want to believe.  I want to believe with every fiber in my being.

Death From Above 1979 Detail First Album in 10 Years


Oh, Death From Above 1979, you have no idea how welcome news this is.

No comments: