Volume 11: Part 1- Moenia Prima: Friday, June 10th, 4:15 P.M.


Friday, June 10th, 4:15 P.M.
I just graduated from High School.  I didn’t think I was going to be excited today, but I totally was.  I don’t know why that is though.  Maybe the excitement of my Mom and Dad rubbed off on me.  My Mom was so proud and happy and excited and grateful and loving and other positive emotions that I don’t know how to describe.  I can’t exactly say how my Dad was feeling because he was taking a ton of pictures.  My Dad’s camera holds something like nine hundred photos, I swear it’s full.
My friends and I are going out to celebrate.  Sparra can’t come because he’s got work in the morning, and Mom is forcing me to take my cousin Jay with us.  I had no idea my cousin went to the same school as I did, nor that his name was Jay.  Should be a fun night.
Later.
Hato Shurtleff

No comments: