I Want To Wonder


There's a part of me that wants to be in a place where I can feel an overwhelming sense of wonder.  This wonder can come from breathtaking sights unfolding in front of me, the minute intricate details of nature, or being told about concepts, processes, or even just basic concept that I do not understand.  I believe that is what intrigues me so much about Cosmos.  Do I understand what is discussed on that show?  Not all of it.  Do I want to?  Yes.  I'd like to gain a better understanding of the world around me, the things in it, and the people that surround me.  I'd like to get a better grasp on the who, what, where, and, most importantly, the why.


Forests Around Chernobyl Aren’t Decaying Properly


I don't know why this is happening, but I'd like to find out.

No comments: