Inevitable?


There's a feeling that I have about my writing.  While I have achieved personal success in that I am writing in the way that I want at the pace that I want, I have not achieved monetary success.  My writing has not sold very much, but it is my feeling that eventually it will.  I feel that if I plug away long enough eventually I will find my audience, I will find my fanbase, I will find a group of people who will reward my work with the benefits of their work, eventually I will achieve monetary success with my writing.

It’s ‘inevitable’ major publishers will come to Ouya, says CEO Julie Uhrman


Now, after reading the article linked above and the comments of Julie Uhrman, I wonder if I am deluding myself.  Will I ever be the success I think I will be, or am I continuing to fail in a public manner much like the Ouya?  This is a complex question that will take self reflection to answer, but one thing is clear:


At least I don't have people bitching online about how they haven't received their order of Whatever Beacons The Hawk.

No comments: