John "White" Swallow

Swallow categorically denies deleting emails, computer files

Generally I don't believe the people who claim to represent me and my lack of faith in them has been rewarded with example after example of complete and utterly unapologetic incompetence, but I especially don't believe John Swallow.  Remember that part in Whatever Beacons The Hawk where I say the following about a public official

"The vibe that guy gave off made him seem as greasy and deplorable as a duck covered in oil."

You don't?  You don't remember that part of the book that I released for free earlier this year?  Damn.  Well, in that passage I was talking about John Swallow.  I just don't believe a word that comes out of that guy's mouth, and I never have.  For years I have referred to this guy as John "White" Swallow, the "White" part referring to an obscene sex act.  This is a totally unfair name to give him but I continue to use it and I will continue to use it untill such time as John "White" Swallow fades from my memory.  That or a cease to find that joke funny anymore.

No comments: