Project Buy A House With Lots Of Doorknobs


My pursuit of Project Buy A House has been set back a bit by my wisdom tooth surgery yesterday, but I am still looking forward to accomplishing my long held goal.  As I continue to pursue this goal, I am thinking about what kind of place I want to buy, and there's one thing that keeps coming to mind.


I want doorknobs.  Lots and lots of doorknobs.


I want many doorknobs of different designs in place throughout my entire house.  Only doorknobs will be allowed in my house, no other kind of door opening device will be tolerated!


I know that I will have to search high and low for the doorknobs that I want, and I am willing to do that.  If I have to install all of the doorknobs in my house myself, I am willing to do that.


I want doorknobs.  Nothing else will do.  Doorknobs, doorknobs, DOORKNOBS!

Vancouver’s ban on the humble doorknob likely to be a trendsetter


Okay, so I guess I'm not moving to Vancouver.  Darn.

No comments: