Project Build An AWESOME Bridge


Okay, I'm moving to China.  This bridge that is proposed to be build it so AWESOME!  We simply don't have things like this in America, and we certainly don't have things like this is the cultural wasteland that I am currently mired in.  I want to see more things like this and I want to live in a place where things like this are being actively built.  I can't think of a single reason why living in China would be a bad idea.


That doesn't qualify as a bad idea for that is AWESOME!


Again, this is awesome and not a reason to not move there.


Okay, as long as I avoid tanks I'll be fine.


Okay, I'm stay here.  I might not have awesome architectural marvels where I live, but I do have a legitimate excuse to wear a t-shirt that reads SL,UT, and, really, isn't that what every guy wants?


What do you mean no!?!

No comments: