Another Sign


In recent months I've been having rethinking my faith, and by that I mean Atheism.  I've been an Atheist for about a decade now, even though my family acts like this is completely new, but recently I've been rethinking things.  With the goals that I have, I feel like I need a sense of direction, some structure, a sense of where to go and how to get there.  Due to this, I've been thinking about investigating religions.  Specifically Scientology.  The way that Scientologists view marriage and the family aligns with my beliefs in how people should be actively building the relationships that mean the most to them.

However, something that I saw recently has reaffirmed my faith.  It's not something that speaks ill of religion, but rather serves as a statement.  A statement about the possible existence of an all knowing all seeing being.

ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 4 SLATED FOR 2016


Clearly there is no god.

No comments: