Fucking Worthless


To this point I have not received any awards for my writing.  In fact, the last award I did receive was a participation trophy I received in Little League.  I actually see this as a good thing.  Not getting any acclaim for my writing allows me to write things without having to meet any kind of expectations or standard.  Sure the adoration of my peers would be nice, but adoration can't be the driving force in writing.  It's got to be about the writing.  It's got to be about the art, man.

Rush Limbaugh Wins Children's Book Award


Yeah, I especially don't want awards now.  Forget that bullshit I said before, I really don't fucking care about winning an award for fucking anything.  If this fat sack of shit could write a completely self indulgent false historical piece of tripe and win an award for it, awards are worthless.  Fucking worthless.

No comments: