Project Make A Political Statement


Since I started pursuing Project Buy A House, I haven't been doing a lot of protest buying.  Protest buying is where you buy a product as a form of political statement.  Sure I switched from Coke to Pepsi last year due to Pepsi's support for the Human Rights Campaign, but all that has resulted in is me spending the same amount of money on one product as opposed to another.  I'd like to use my wallet to make my voice known, but buying a house is a long term goal of mine that I am damn sure going to accomplish.

The Sims 4 rated 18+ in Russia for same-sex relationships


I'm buying The Sims 4.  I don't care if I can or cannot run the game on my current laptop, I'm buying this game.  Okay, I might hold off untill later this year, since I am very close to finally having enough money saved up for a downpayment for a house, buy I am buying this game.  Maybe.  Perhaps.  Hopefully.  Maybe.

No comments: