I Am In Agreement With Trent


I usually don't watch The Grammys.  It's nothing personal against The Grammys, I don't watch award shows in general.  I generally have better things to do with four hours on a Sunday night, for example listening to Orange Lounge Radio.  However this year was different for one reason.


Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross to Score David Fincher's 'Gone Girl'


After reading that Rolling Stone article, and finding out Nine Inch Nails was going to close out The Grammys broadcast, I set my DVR to record this four hour behemoth broadcast.  After OLR wrapped up on Sunday night, I sat down to fast forward through the broadcast to the very end.  I turned my stereo up, sat at rapt attention, and was fully expecting something awesome.


NEWS/ 

Trent Reznor Tweets "F--- You" to Grammys After Nine Inch Nails Performance Gets Cut Short




I am in agreement with Trent Reznor.  Furthermore, I now have a reason to not watch The Grammys again.

No comments: