I Just Want To Be Happy, NOW!


On Wednesday, the office of Utah Governor Gary Herbert made the decision to not recognize same sex marriages conducted between Judge Shelby's decision on December 20th and the stay on the decision issued by the Supreme Court on January 6th.  This decision by the governor's office sent me into a rage, during which I did this.


Clearly me being mad like this isn't healthy, not just because massive explosions tend to destroy carbon-based physical objects, but also because staying in such a state causes my cholesterol to spike.  Clearly I need something to make me happy.  Perhaps something from a place of magic and whimsy can give me the happiness I crave.  Perhaps I am in need of something from Japan.

TEPCO says no abnormality at Fukushima

No, I said happy, not even more skeptical about public officials and the statement that they give.  I need something happy!  HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No!  NOW!  NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Good enough.

No comments: