I Got 99 Problems And A Bra Ain't One


When I wake up in the morning, I usually check my RSS reader for any news that had broken overnight.  As I do so, I am presented with many situations that fall under the category of "Things I Will Never Have To Deal With".  I experience a kind of  schadenfreude type joy when I read about conflicts in some part of the world I have never been to and have no intent on ever going to, problems with having to deal with non-bank affiliated ATMs that might be connected to organized crime, or how to adequately fund pre-school education programs and what kinds of programs that money should fund.  These, and many other things, bring a certain level of joy to me because these are the problems of other people who are not me and will never be me.  I will never have problems like this and so I can merrily mock these people and their problems.


Oh No...the Cyborg Bras are upon Us.


Yep, I will never have to deal with this problem in any context or any way.  Nope, never.

No comments: