Project Buy A Drug House


As I continue to pursue Project Buy A House, I am also thinking about just how I will decorate my house.  What furniture I want to buy, what kind of lighting I want to utilize, what colour I want to paint the walls, what kinds of art I want to hang, where to place all these objects, and so on and so on and so on.  I have come to the conclusion that I want to decorate my house in a way that is very much coordinated.  I want there to be a basic theme that is seen throughout my house.  There can be some deviancy, but I want the things in my house to all convey something about my personality.  The problem that I'm now stuck on is what part of my personality do I want to convey?  What aspect about my life, what I've done, and what I want to accomplish do I want the people who enter my house to be struck with.


Justin Bieber's Mansion Was 'Strewn with Drugs,' Say Cops


Okay, now while I can't have drugs strewn throughout my house, due to the illegality of such an endeavor, I can fill my house with alcohol.  It can't be that hard, I mean I have the internet.  I can find things like giant neon beer signs, blankets with beer logos on it, wallclocks with subtle beer advertising on it, specially designed beer refrigerators, beer art, just all sorts of things that vividly convey that I very much like beer.  I can't think of a good reason why I shouldn't do this.


Okay, there's a better idea.

No comments: