What A Perfect Morning


Ah, morning.  What a perfect time to reflect on the world and enjoy the beauty that is in it.  Since I work evenings and have nothing pressing to do in the morning, I can spend every morning reveling in the newness of the day.  For example, this morning I woke up, turned on SportsCenter, got myself a cup of coffee, and caught up on the news.


Comcast SportsNet Airs Our Version Of Cubs Mascot With Cock And Balls


Every morning I am met with many examples of just how good the world is simply by looking through my favorite RSS reader.


My life is filled with positivity as it rains over my world every morning as I reenact this ritual.


Not only is my view of the world uplifted, but also my view of the people that are in it.


I credit my overall positive outlook on the world to being able to discover more and more things about my world each and every morning, and I thank the internet for giving me the tools that allow me to do so.  I look forward to learning more about the world as well as gaining a deeper understanding of the people in it.  Who knows, I may use such a positive mindset in my writing.  Perhaps I already have.

No comments: