Okay, Now Dentists Scare Me


After my recent wisdom tooth surgery, I decided to get serious about my health.  And by that I mean actually go do the doctor.  I hadn't been to a doctor since I was in High School, this is despite me thinking it was necessary to go to the optometrist on a yearly basis for the past couple of years.



So I went to see my the nearest doctor that was covered by my insurance, and it went way better than I expected.  I was expecting to be there for most of the day, to have to answer as to why I hadn't seen the doctor for over a decade, for my visit to cost me a lot of money, and do other things that would make me feel uncomfortable.  None of this happened.  The whole process of seeing the doctor was remarkably easy and stress free.



My experience with a regular doctor made me much more confident about how my experience would go with other doctors.  I made an appointment to see my eye doctor.  Much like the last couple of years, my appointment went smoothly.  I do have to get new glasses, which will cost me money but nothing unreasonable.  After that I made an appointment to see a dentist.  My appointment is not for another week or so, but, given my experience with my regular doctor and my eye doctor, I am fully confident that my experience with my new dentist will go well.


Surgeon Simulator goes to the dentist in upcoming iPad release


Okay, now I'm concerned.

No comments: